T45 Billet Shift Forks

In 1998, the 3-4 shift fork was improved. Rebuilds typically include an upgraded steel 3-4 fork along with rugged billet steel keyways to replace the factory aluminum pieces. 3 t-5 mustang thunderbird 1st gear 32t 1352-080-985(US $39. 95) Mustang t-5 top cover transmission bolts 1993 1987 1986(US $18. These plastic pads are what ride against the sliders. We stock a full line of TR3650 transmission rebuild kits, synchro kits, upgrades & more, all at public wholesale pricing. Other than that, I have seen plenty of T45s in Mustangs making big power, and as cheap as they are to pick up, I wouldn't hesitate to run one in anything with a mod motor. Also I will be running buckets without a console so shouldn't be a problem. Regular price $209 95 $209. 2 MTKxCPU : MT6582 MTKxPRJ : KT096H_20150828. I have a built t45. This shifter is CNC machined from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum and has a heavy duty construction and design. The bike clocked in at 270lbs with almost a full tank. I saw the shift forks, the shift rod which the forks run on and the shifter mechanism on the top side. It offers good gear ratios, overdrive for cruising the highways, and at just 75 lbs. These billet steel forks are hard chrome plated like a fine American made tool. Genuine Tremec / Borg Warner Shift fork for T5 transmissions. View Details. Billet Style Heel/Toe Shift Lever Styled to complement our Billet Style mirror stems, these Billet Style Shift Levers are forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, then finish-machined and chrome-plated or. 96 97 98 Mustang 4. Tremec Ford Mustang Cobra GT T45 billet 1/2 shift fork bronze pads. Ford has release a Technical Service bulletin (TBS) for reverse issues. Power Adders •Vortech S Trim custom 8 rib with FMIC 16psi. *%OSAPI-4-TIME_SHIFT_DETECTED: 1 wcm: Detected forward time shift. 000 48 MM 595. Get Your Shift Together. Ford Mustang T45 1st/2nd gear billet aluminum shift fork. Unfortunately, the 1996 and 1997 Mustang have a weaker 3/4 shift fork. Hurst Billet Plus Shifter Hurst Billet/Plus Shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw and are sturdily constructed for a more positive precise feel when shifting. The least expensive online catalog for all your Tremec 5 Speed Transmission needs. Its holding up well. Tempered gears and forks, a redesigned single-disconnect reverse gear, and billet shift forks to name a few. I also will buy one of the newer versions of the Hurst T5 shifters called the Billet Plus. View Details. Product Reviews. 2695 Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM, Sat by appt. Fits 83-Early 01 V8, 83-04 V6 and 96-99 Cobra Equipped with T5/T45 Transmissions. Bought these after discovering their existence on a BBS to replace all the plastic shift linkage bushings on my Tremec TR3650 5-speed manual trans (have a Barton Short Throw shifter & Blowfish Racing V2 Remote Shifter Bracket already installed on this trans in my '09 GT to eliminate trans gear selector shaft bind due to engine movement from hi TQ) to eliminate any play in shifter linkage from. Stick shift and clutch. Between 1996 and 1998, T-45 transmissions from Mustang GTs used a seven-tooth speedometer gear, though Cobras used an eight tooth speedometer gear. Some versions will offer challenges in conversions to other vehicles or transmissions. Customers who bought this also bought. 10 gears •Strange 31 spline axles •Cobra diff •Granatelli diff cover. Allstate Gear brings you top-of-the-line Tremec 3650 5-speed transmission parts for repairing your Ford Mustang. CMS California Motorsports > Transmission & Clutch > Transmission > CMS Billet Shift Fork. Gm Ford Dodge Borg Warner Tremec T56 Transmission 5-6 Iron Steel Shift Fork. They have upgraded forks which are wider and thicker, but upgraded shift forks for T45. 96 Lazer Red Cobra vert- twinturbo4v. Fits 83-Early 01 V8, 83-04 V6 and 96-99 Cobra Equipped with T5/T45 Transmissions. Also, not as. Ford Mustang Gt T45 Tremec Transmission Shift Fork Rails 5 Speed 4. Ford Gm Chevy Tremec World Class T5 Shift Fork Bronze Fork Pad Kit. Shift Fork, R-series, 3rd/4th Gear. US Dollar; Notification. uslugilesneplock. The rebuild utilized carbon fiber lined synchro rings, SureShift billet steel shift forks, bronze shift fork pads, billet steel hub inserts, a Ford Racing 10. T5 T45 Input Shaft Tapered Pocket Bearing Race Set. These quality Ford T45 manual transmission parts, rebuild kits and overhaul kits are designed to be top of the line overhaul kits. This CNC machined billet aluminum shifter features a shorter throw than stock, adjustable stops (to prevent shift fork breakage), adjustable detent spring pressure for precise shifting, and an adjustable handle. Lokar Msl6b2 Tremec Borg Warner T5 T45 T56 Shift Lever 16 Chrome Double Bend. -Aluminum Forks-Internal stops (no bent forks)-BEEFY gears Benefits of the T45:-Single rail shift mechanism-99 and later versions got the upgraded blocker rings too-Can swap an upgraded one into an earlier car without having to do the OSS thing I personally think the 3650 with the. *%OSAPI-4-TIME_SHIFT_DETECTED: 1 wcm: Detected forward time shift. These levers will fit the Tremec T5, T45, TKO, & T56 magnum transmissions with the standard 2-bolt flange and give you that clean, smooth appearance. Quick view Compare T5/T45 Small Billet Bronze Fork Pad T528 $7. GM FORD DODGE Tremec Borg Warner T56 6 speed master shim kit TRKT1371 - $63. Standard 2-bolt flange measuring 7/8 inch Gives you clean/smooth appearance Feature machine billet steel mounting stud Drilled and counter sunk for metric cap screws Cap screws included more. Reuses Stock Factory Shift Knob. Clutch Fork (1) Clutch Kit (41) Clutch Line (1) Lokar Billet Aluminum Shift Lever Tremec T5, T45, T56. , they weigh about half of a toploader or C4/C6/AOD automatics. 1381596002 Borg Warner T45 3/4 Shift Fork. GEARSTAR is a leading provider of automatic high-performance transmissions and torque converters in Ohio. Tremec Tr3650 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission Cnc Billet Bronze Fork Pad Kit. Designed for a shorter and quicker shift, Hurst Billet / Plus shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism to reduce the throw by approximately 30% and provide a positive and secure feel when shifting. 2 MTKxCPU : MT6582 MTKxPRJ : KT096H_20150828. Top cover casting numbers like C-2604208 are common. CMS California Motorsports > Transmission & Clutch > Transmission > CMS Billet Shift Fork. Ford Gm Chevy Tremec World Class T5 Shift Fork Bronze Fork Pad Kit. G-Force makes quite a few upgrades for the T5, including bronze shift forks. T45 Clutch (10. FORD GM BORG Warner Tremec T56 transmission input shaft bearing with race - $37. I'm not the most technical either. Upgraded the main shift finger, carbon lined blocking rings, and bronze shift fork pads. Product Specs for Baker Billet Steel Shift Forks. com has you covered. The T45 is rounded on the top, just like a T5 top cover. (The T-5 does not have internal stops, so if shifting too hard, the shift forks can bend) Not all Mustang shifters are created equal. Upgraded the main shift finger, carbon lined blocking rings, and bronze shift fork pads. Transmission » Shifter Parts » Parts & Upgrade. 100 43 MM NEOPRENE FORK COVER – Made from neoprene – Ideal protection for sealing the fork – For use with the open fork protector 14. Lokar Msl6b2 Tremec Borg Warner T5 T45 T56 Shift Lever 16 Chrome Double Bend. I had the T45 in my 97 mustang opened 3 times, getting rebuilt once for a total of 248k miles (and counting with a new owner). Getting it back in requires proper use of four letter words and lots of /patience Remove 13mm bolts to split the case. I also will buy one of the newer versions of the Hurst T5 shifters called the Billet Plus. Available for all 79-04 Mustang and Cobra transmissions, our shifters are made from the highest quality materials available, feature a (Lifetime Warranty). com for all your 5 & 6 speed manual transmission needs!. What fluid you recommend for a tr3650? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 4 of 4 Posts. 95 Tremec TR3550 TKO 500 600 Counter Shaft Bearing Race Kit. Gm Ford Dodge Borg Warner Tremec T56 Transmission 5-6 Iron Steel Shift Fork. Lifetime Warranty. Comes with 2 bronze fork pads as shown. Tremec TKO 500 – $2,595 Click here for more information on Tremec TKO Transmissions. T56 T45 Throwout Bearing Collar Billet Quill Sleeve Wsealo-ring Svt Retainer. Lokar MSL616D. The T-45 is a Tier II Premium Russian Light tank that performs very similarly to the T-60, its normal Russian counterpart. Description. The billet forks are beefed up a bit over the OEM castings and the 7075 aluminum is about twice as strong as the stock castings. V160 Billet Shift Fork Reverse. The wheels are 19-inch front and rear with billet hubs and lightweight rims. BILLET SHIFT FORKS for a T45? - Corral Forums. They have been designed specifically for the more aggressive tuner who demands the most extreme shifter in terms of both looks and performance. There is a guy on here and Mod motor mustangs on FB names rob embry who makes them and sells them. Get rid of that clumsy feeling that many stock. The last time it was opened, the shop told me parts are getting more difficult to find and more expensive. With a "broken" fork you wont be able to shift, I f**ked up my fork for 3 and 4 gear. T45 Clutch (10. Be the first to write review. I also will buy one of the newer versions of the Hurst T5 shifters called the Billet Plus. Includes Black Shifter Handle. Transmission Shift Fork For Shift Fork High Precision Custom 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Transmission Shift Fork For Racing. The Fork is a wearable item and can bend/ break like the one pictured. , they weigh about half of a toploader or C4/C6/AOD automatics. Having shifting issues? We now stock the OEM MOPAR 3rd/4th gear shift fork for the T-850 transmission. These quality Ford T45 manual transmission parts, rebuild kits and overhaul kits are designed to be top of the line overhaul kits. The perfect way to finish any TREMEC installation! Show off your TREMEC transmission with a classic Shift Ball inscribed with the valued TREMEC logo. 5th shift fork fits world class ONLY. 10 gears •Strange 31 spline axles •Cobra diff •Granatelli diff cover. Finished up a shift mod on this TKO 500 originally built by Keisler. Quick view. 6 swap all stock 67' mustang gt coupe 88' ranger, just a clean ass truck 48' jeep cj2 the work hogg. 64 buick riviera floor shift& trim plate acura type r style gunmetal shift knob rsx integra dc5 94-01 integra jdm billet short throw shifter 97 98 99 k 88-91 crx/civic billet short throw shifter 89 90 chrome 88-00 honda civic billet short throw shifter chrome 89. I also will buy one of the newer versions of the Hurst T5 shifters called the Billet Plus. Vms Billet Adjustable Shifter Handle Arm Lever Tremec T-56 Tko-500 And Shift Knob. Ford Gm Chevy Tremec World Class T5 Shift Fork Bronze Fork Pad Kit. 20 / Piece 3 Pieces (Min. The White Lightning Revolution is available in American Powertrain ProFit transmission kits or can be purchased separately for your TKO, T5, T45, TR3650 5-speed. The forks are made of a metal that can't bent but it breaks easily, well at least my T-45 is like that. com has you covered. Save banshee shift forks to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Cross section is three times thicker than stock. SERVICE PROCEDURE a. If you do get a rebuilt check into the billet shift forks instead of the cast forks. Hurst Billet Plus Shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw and are sturdily constructed for a more positive precise feel when shifting. Quick view Add to Cart. The T176 features a conventional "H" shift pattern, with reverse being towards the passenger and down. T5/T45 Small Billet Bronze Fork Pad T528. Comes with 2 bronze fork pads as shown. Tremec 6060 3-4 Shift fork with pads. Tremec Tr3650 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission Cnc Billet Bronze Fork Pad Kit. Steeda's Tri-Ax shifters for the Tremec T5 and T45 transmissions will give you smooth and precise shifts. These shift forks are 7075 aluminum, hard anodized, and include modified oil passages for greater lubrication. *%OSAPI-4-TIME_SHIFT_DETECTED: 1 wcm: Detected forward time shift. 24 Transfer Case Range Shift Fork Pad Set. BILLET SHIFT FORKS for a T45? - Corral Forums. Ordered my clutch & pressure plate & short/shifter from Mal yesterday and he was saying that most the apparent tremec rattle is a actually the crappy standard clutch plate :AAHHH:. Right: Upgraded G-Force 3650 shift fork made from billet aluminum. Upgraded – Synchronized. The T45 has a good torque capacity, but the shift forks and components are garbage. When rebuilding your T-850 transmission we recommend that you replace your 3/4 gear fork as well. I also will buy one of the newer versions of the Hurst T5 shifters called the Billet Plus. Some early non world class applications the keys will need to be ground for proper fitment. 2) The aluminum 3-4 shift forks are being replaced. Give us a call today or visit us at www. Use it to replace broke or worn out forks. GDP Tuning DSP5. The short throw shifter incorporates adjustable positive stops which prevent over extending the shift lever, preventing costly transmission damage. It has the stops and is a little more expensive than the ebay. Troy Lee Designs TLD Sonic Moto Toolbox The innovative SONIC Tools/Troy Lee Designs Moto Toolbox Solution comes equipped with three filled drawers, complete with chemical-resistant and laser-cut foam inlays with tools carefully placed and clearly labeled. Place your order online or by phone 330-434-5216. MT82 6 speed transmission; Ford Mustang T45 3rd/4th gear billet aluminum shift fork. Banshee Billet Shift Star,shift Detent With Bearing,pancake Bearing,water Pump. - Shift Fork Pads: Aftermarket Bronze, Stock Nylon, or other? This was in a magazine article from a National Trans builder. Genie Pin Type Shaft Mount Forks Pair Set Forklift Fork 2-3/8x4x48 48 Inch 4 Ft - $910. Genuine Tremec / Borg Warner Shift fork for T5 transmissions. But like the T56, it is an end load transmission, so there is no top cover on the main case like T5. Typical casting numbers found on the T176 main case can be C-2604203 or c-2604206. Also I will be running buckets without a console so shouldn't be a problem. 3/8" Thick Shifter Base. In 1998, the 3-4 shift fork was improved. The billet shifters have a tighter feel and have adjustable end stops to prevent bent forks. We have include information on how to identify individual transmissions, application information, model year, detailed kit and part availability by transmission type. Mt82 shift fork upgrade Mt82 shift fork upgrade. 64 buick riviera floor shift& trim plate acura type r style gunmetal shift knob rsx integra dc5 94-01 integra jdm billet short throw shifter 97 98 99 k 88-91 crx/civic billet short throw shifter 89 90 chrome 88-00 honda civic billet short throw shifter chrome 89. US Dollar; Notification. Between 1996 and 1998, T-45 transmissions from Mustang GTs used a seven-tooth speedometer gear, though Cobras used an eight tooth speedometer gear. * NOTE: Keys are for the 3-4 synchro assembly in T5 world class and some non world class transmissions. 3550 TKO 500 600 Bronze Fork Pads. Ford Gm Chevy Tremec World Class T5 Shift Fork Bronze Fork Pad Kit. These plastic pads are what ride against the sliders. uslugilesneplock. T5 T45 Input Shaft Tapered Pocket Bearing Race Set. Ford Mustang Gt T45 Tremec Transmission Shift Fork Rails 5 Speed 4. GEARSTAR is a leading provider of automatic high-performance transmissions and torque converters in Ohio. 000 48 MM 595. This short throw shifter was manufactured by TWM Performance Inc. Getting it back in requires proper use of four letter words and lots of /patience Remove 13mm bolts to split the case. Tremec Tr3650 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission Cnc Billet Bronze Fork Pad Kit. I saw the shift forks, the shift rod which the forks run on and the shifter mechanism on the top side. We stock a full line of TR3650 transmission rebuild kits, synchro kits, upgrades & more, all at public wholesale pricing. In 1999, both the Cobra and GT T45 were moved over to an electronic sensor speedometer. T45 Clutch (10. Some early non world class applications the keys will need to be ground for proper fitment. Clutch Fork (1) Clutch Kit (41) Clutch Line (1) Lokar Billet Aluminum Shift Lever Tremec T5, T45, T56. bottledgt New Member Established Member. 5th fork 1352-096-003 part number superseded to 1352-096-014. 5”/11” per flywheel choice) (Owner’s choice-Ian used a King Cobra clutch for his CV. Banshee Billet Shift Star,shift Detent With Bearing,pancake Bearing,water Pump. I have not once got the wrong part I ordered or had a delay from a "backorder" they are extremely good at packaging for delivery and shipping time. 24 Transfer Case Range Shift Fork Pad Set. Or, you can purchase their complete installation kit that includes their HYDRAMAX hydraulic release bearing for T5, T56, Magnum, TKO, T45 or TR3650 along with all. Fuel system •Custom fuel system with A1000 pump •80. T45 Tailhousing & Case. -Aluminum Forks-Internal stops (no bent forks)-BEEFY gears Benefits of the T45:-Single rail shift mechanism-99 and later versions got the upgraded blocker rings too-Can swap an upgraded one into an earlier car without having to do the OSS thing I personally think the 3650 with the. V160 Billet Shift Fork Reverse. 95 Tremec TR3550 TKO 500 600 Counter Shaft Bearing Race Kit. 5”/11” per flywheel choice) (Owner’s choice-Ian used a King Cobra clutch for his CV. Drilled And Counter Sunk For Metric Cap Screws. 62 overdrive is the way to go for any stick shift modular. 000 48 MM 595. 35 Tremec Transmission T56 Bronze Shift Fork Pad Pad Kit Upgrade. AMP Drivetrain TR3550/TKO Billet Shift Finger TKOBSF $57. They have upgraded forks which are wider and thicker, but upgraded shift forks for T45. 6l T45 T-45 5 Speed Manual Transmission Tested Take Off D94. T45 issues have been reported from a number of different sources indicating that transmission has design issues. This is what shift forks look like when damaged from a driver trying to force the transmission into gear. I have not once got the wrong part I ordered or had a delay from a "backorder" they are extremely good at packaging for delivery and shipping time. Quick view Add to Cart. The wheels are 19-inch front and rear with billet hubs and lightweight rims. Since my Falcon was an automatic I have no 4-speed hump so I will just cut where the Mustang shift hole needs to be. In 1998, the 3-4 shift fork was improved. Upgraded – Synchronized. These billet steel forks are hard chrome plated like a fine American made tool. With a "broken" fork you wont be able to shift, I f**ked up my fork for 3 and 4 gear. Ford Mustang T45 3rd/4th gear billet aluminum shift fork with bronze fork pads Fits 1996-2001 T45 5 speed in Cobra or GT Never break a 3/4 shift fork again!!!. Genie Pin Type Shaft Mount Forks Pair Set Forklift Fork 2-3/8x4x48 48 Inch 4 Ft - $910. BILLET SHIFT FORKS for a T45? Discussion in 'SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs' started by bottledgt, Feb 17, 2008. Shift lever, Lokar, Billet Aluminum, 10″ (3/8″-16 thread) Direct bolt on billet aluminum shifter lever. These quality Ford T45 manual transmission parts, rebuild kits and overhaul kits are designed to be top of the line overhaul kits. Bought these after discovering their existence on a BBS to replace all the plastic shift linkage bushings on my Tremec TR3650 5-speed manual trans (have a Barton Short Throw shifter & Blowfish Racing V2 Remote Shifter Bracket already installed on this trans in my '09 GT to eliminate trans gear selector shaft bind due to engine movement from hi TQ) to eliminate any play in shifter linkage from. Transmission » Shifter Parts » Parts & Upgrade. Tempered gears and forks, a redesigned single-disconnect reverse gear, and billet shift forks to name a few. Using the following criteria, select the correct shift fork with the proper part number. The bike clocked in at 270lbs with almost a full tank. In 1999, both the Cobra and GT T45 were moved over to an electronic sensor speedometer. These plastic pads are what ride against the sliders. 00 (w-Pro 5. Upgraded – Synchronized. Other than that, I have seen plenty of T45s in Mustangs making big power, and as cheap as they are to pick up, I wouldn't hesitate to run one in anything with a mod motor. 3-4 SHIFT FORK AND PAD ASSEMBLY FITS T45 TRANSMISSION / 1381-596-004: $45. The least expensive online catalog for all your Tremec 5 Speed Transmission needs. Fuel system •Custom fuel system with A1000 pump •80. Tremec 6060 3-4 Shift fork with pads. 0 Shifter $3,004. V160 Billet Shift Fork Reverse. We have include information on how to identify individual transmissions, application information, model year, detailed kit and part availability by transmission type. GDP Tuning DSP5. The forks are made of a metal that can't bent but it breaks easily, well at least my T-45 is like that. Our Shift Fork Kits include all three forks and are a direct replacement for the standard O. Cap Screws Incl. Awesome dude and he will be able to help you out when it comes to rebuilding the t45. The adjustable positive stops prevent overextending the shift lever, which also prevents costly transmission damage. Tremec T45 : 3. The least expensive online catalog for all your Tremec 5 Speed Transmission needs. Six Shooter Shift Knob For both automatic & manual transmission Fits shifter stems from 5/16" ~ 9/16" (8mm ~15mm) Diameter: 1 3/4" Height: 4 1/4" Adaptors and instruction Included Quantity: 1 PC 100% Brand New. In our case, we swapped out an old broke T45 transmission for a new Tremec TR3650 only to have something else break. Allstate Gear brings you top-of-the-line Tremec 3650 5-speed transmission parts for repairing your Ford Mustang. -Aluminum Forks-Internal stops (no bent forks)-BEEFY gears Benefits of the T45:-Single rail shift mechanism-99 and later versions got the upgraded blocker rings too-Can swap an upgraded one into an earlier car without having to do the OSS thing I personally think the 3650 with the. , they weigh about half of a toploader or C4/C6/AOD automatics. The bike clocked in at 270lbs with almost a full tank. 6l w/ t45) Ford clutch fork (order for 2000 GT 4. Stick shift and clutch. Shop for discount Tremec 5 Speed Transmission here. The stamped 1-2 and 3-4 keys are being replaced with billet ones as shown below. Tremec Tr3650 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission Cnc Billet Bronze Fork Pad Kit. View Details. 00: Tremec T56 Complete CNC Billet Bronze Shift Fork Pads Upgrade Kit Set *T56BFPK:. com for your Borg Warner T45 Insert Kit. These shift forks are 7075 aluminum, hard anodized, and include modified oil passages for greater lubrication. Shifter Includes: - Anodized Gold Base - White 5-Speed Hurst Shift Knob. pl 3650 Shifter. When you're searching for a brand-new vehicle, the areas where you could go shopping are practically unlimited. Vms Billet. The short throw shifter incorporates adjustable positive stops which prevent over extending the shift lever, preventing costly transmission damage. BILLET SHIFT FORKS for a T45? Discussion in 'SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs' started by bottledgt, Feb 17, 2008. 6 swap all stock 67' mustang gt coupe 88' ranger, just a clean ass truck 48' jeep cj2 the work hogg. 3/8" Thick Shifter Base. Gives You Clean/Smooth Appearance. 10 gears •Strange 31 spline axles •Cobra diff •Granatelli diff cover. You can find them anywhere from $1000 to $1500 plus shipping and core charge, depending what you want in them for part (standard or HD). With a "broken" fork you wont be able to shift, I f**ked up my fork for 3 and 4 gear. Stock alum 3/4 shift fork is prone to bending as well. IH Model 20. Allstate Gear brings you top-of-the-line Tremec 3650 5-speed transmission parts for repairing your Ford Mustang. Silly that the factory T56 uses paper lined blockers and plastic keys/pads. 6l T45 T-45 5 Speed Manual Transmission 72k Miles J72. Refer to the5th/reverse fork. Lokar Msl6b2 Tremec Borg Warner T5 T45 T56 Shift Lever 16 Chrome Double Bend. Check out the SVE Mongoose Billet Aluminum Short Throw Shifter for your 1983-2001 Mustang with a T5 or T45 Transmission! Item #SVE-7210A MPN# 555-7353. ) Ford Throw-out bearing (order for 2000 GT 4. The problem with the T45s is that if you beef up the shift forks, the input shaft breaks, or the synchros go. Our billet keys are made in the USA, machined & cut on a EDM from a solid steel billet. Remote style "J" shift versions are problematic. Shifter Includes: - Anodized Gold Base - White 5-Speed Hurst Shift Knob. 3 t-5 mustang thunderbird 1st gear 32t 1352-080-985(US $39. Billet Aluminum. This is what shift forks look like when damaged from a driver trying to force the transmission into gear. It's always the case of constant fixing on a track or project car. The T45 has a good torque capacity, but the shift forks and components are garbage. Our Billet Shift Forks will spring back close to the original position if you must chop the throttle, leave the gas valve in the off position, or have any other emergency with an automatic transmission. We have include information on how to identify individual transmissions, application information, model year, detailed kit and part availability by transmission type. Give us a call today or visit us at www. Ford Mustang T45 5 speed 3/4 billet shift fork MADE IN THE USA from high quality billet aluminum Virtually eliminates chance of breaking a shift fork again. Ford has release a Technical Service bulletin (TBS) for reverse issues. The White Lightning Revolution is available in American Powertrain ProFit transmission kits or can be purchased separately for your TKO, T5, T45, TR3650 5-speed. 2 MTKxCPU : MT6582 MTKxPRJ : KT096H_20150828. 5th shift fork fits world class ONLY. Do the steel upgrade as suggested. The T45 is rounded on the top, just like a T5 top cover. Suspended by top spec adjustable WP upside down forks and a Tractive fully adjustable shock absorber at the rear. Description. The forks themselves are about 25-35 dollars each, labor is a total different story. T45 Tailhousing & Case. Also I will be running buckets without a console so shouldn't be a problem. The last time it was opened, the shop told me parts are getting more difficult to find and more expensive. 2) The aluminum 3-4 shift forks are being replaced. The positives are plentiful though. 00 Read More Nv4500 Shift Top Cover W/ Forks 96-up Chevy Gmc Shift Tower, Handle, Spacer Kit - $659. These shift forks are 7075 aluminum, hard anodized, and include modified oil passages for greater lubrication. Vms Billet. T45 Billet Aluminum Internal 1-2 Fork $ 145. Transmission Shift Fork For CNWAGNER 1702231-MR510A01 Custom Cast Steel Transmission Clutch Rotator Factory Price Genuine Auto Parts Gear Shift Fork For CAR. These billet steel forks are hard chrome plated like a fine American made tool. Remote style "J" shift versions are problematic. Gm Ford Dodge Borg Warner Tremec T56 Transmission 5-6 Iron Steel Shift Fork. Shifter Includes: - Anodized Gold Base - White 5-Speed Hurst Shift Knob. Lightweight Billet Aluminum Construction. Also fits T45, T56 & transmissions. Ordered my clutch & pressure plate & short/shifter from Mal yesterday and he was saying that most the apparent tremec rattle is a actually the crappy standard clutch plate :AAHHH:. 3550 TKO 500 600 Bronze Fork Pads. These plastic pads are what ride against the sliders. Mt82 shift fork upgrade Mt82 shift fork upgrade. Shift forks are a notorious weak point, particularly the plastic pads which snap into them. Genuine Tremec / Borg Warner Shift fork for T5 transmissions. * NOTE: Keys are for the 3-4 synchro assembly in T5 world class and some non world class transmissions. This unique shifter has billet construction throughout with a two-piece aluminum body and a weighted billet steel shifter core providing excellent feedback and durability at the limit. Standard 2-bolt flange measuring 7/8 inch Gives you clean/smooth appearance Feature machine billet steel mounting stud Drilled and counter sunk for metric cap screws Cap screws included more. 1-2 & 3-4 shift forks fit non world & world class. T45, 5th-Reverse Fork, Medium Throw (Gold Stripe) (1381-596-003) Reviews. I have never had an issue with any of the parts I've used. Hurst Billet Plus Shifter Hurst Billet/Plus Shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw and are sturdily constructed for a more positive precise feel when shifting. The forks themselves are about 25-35 dollars each, labor is a total different story. Billet shift forks are available for the 1-2 and 3-4 synchros that are much stronger to avoid breakage as well as stronger Billet Shift Plates. These shift balls are available with a 5-speed pattern for the popular T-5, TR-3650, and TKO, or a 6-speed pattern for the T-56, T-56 Magnum, and the new Magnum XL. SERVICE PROCEDURE a. 00) Mustang t5 5 speed transmission reverse backup gear linkage shift rod fork(US $34. 1381596002 Borg Warner T45 3/4 Shift Fork. Numerous custom parts are available for the T-45 to resolve the inherent issues that were never resolved by the manufacturer. Tremec Tr3650 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission Cnc Billet Bronze Fork Pad Kit. Billet/Plus shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw and are sturdily constructed for a more positive and precise feel when shifting. Bought these after discovering their existence on a BBS to replace all the plastic shift linkage bushings on my Tremec TR3650 5-speed manual trans (have a Barton Short Throw shifter & Blowfish Racing V2 Remote Shifter Bracket already installed on this trans in my '09 GT to eliminate trans gear selector shaft bind due to engine movement from hi TQ) to eliminate any play in shifter linkage from. Get rid of that clumsy feeling that many stock. The T45 and T5 SHIFT RAIL SYSTEM are very similar (and similar to T56). 3550 TKO 500 600 Bronze Fork Pads. The forks are made of a metal that can't bent but it breaks easily, well at least my T-45 is like that. ) Ford Throw-out bearing (order for 2000 GT 4. It should move to the gear and no further. Will for sure shift better than it did before! #scobeebuilt #tremec #tko #shiftmod #savethemanuals #sticklife #builder #onemanshow #thankyou. Feb 17, 2008 #1. Quick view Add to Cart. Give us a call today or visit us at www. Lokar Msl6b2 Tremec Borg Warner T5 T45 T56 Shift Lever 16 Chrome Double Bend. This shifter is CNC machined from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum and has a heavy duty construction and design. 000 48 MM 595. Some early non world class applications the keys will need to be ground for proper fitment. Mt82 shift fork upgrade Mt82 shift fork upgrade. Shift knob Reducing Thread insert and Jam Nut, 16mm to 10mm-1. pl 3650 Shifter. Save banshee shift forks to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. AMP Drivetrain TR3550/TKO Billet Shift Finger TKOBSF $57. Use it to replace broke or worn out forks. Lokar MSL616D Part Number: 625-MSL616D. Regular price $219 95 $219. Tremec 3550 TKO TKO500 TKO600 1st 2nd Gear Updated Steel Shift Fork TCEC4271 Regular price $69 95 $69. 00 Read More Nv4500 Shift Top Cover W/ Forks 96-up Chevy Gmc Shift Tower, Handle, Spacer Kit - $659. 100 43 MM NEOPRENE FORK COVER – Made from neoprene – Ideal protection for sealing the fork – For use with the open fork protector 14. T56 T45 Throwout Bearing Collar Billet Quill Sleeve Wsealo-ring Svt Retainer. Buy Tremec T45 Shift Fork Insert Kit INSK-T45 - Shop Allstategear. 3-4 SHIFT FORK AND PAD ASSEMBLY FITS T45 TRANSMISSION / 1381-596-004: $45. 3/8" Thick Shifter Base. The T45 is rounded on the top, just like a T5 top cover. 96 97 98 Mustang 4. Upgraded – Synchronized. The T176 features a conventional "H" shift pattern, with reverse being towards the passenger and down. I have never bent oneall have being taking out of commision (broken). Hanlon explains, "I didn't like the 3650 at first, but that changed once I figured out all the little things and made special tools to help the workflow. The Fork is a wearable item and can bend/ break like the one pictured. Vms Billet Adjustable Shifter Handle Arm Lever Tremec T-56 Tko-500 And Shift Knob. Billet/Plus shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw and are sturdily constructed for a more positive and precise feel when shifting. Shift Fork, R-series, 3rd/4th Gear. Banshee Billet Shift Star,shift Detent With Bearing,pancake Bearing,water Pump. Shift Balls. You can find them anywhere from $1000 to $1500 plus shipping and core charge, depending what you want in them for part (standard or HD). Quick view Add to Cart. G-Force makes quite a few upgrades for the T5, including bronze shift forks. T5/T45/T56 3rd 4th Gear Chrome Moly Synchronizer Shift Keys T5634BSK $29. Six Shooter Shift Knob For both automatic & manual transmission Fits shifter stems from 5/16" ~ 9/16" (8mm ~15mm) Diameter: 1 3/4" Height: 4 1/4" Adaptors and instruction Included Quantity: 1 PC 100% Brand New. IH Model 20. It's always the case of constant fixing on a track or project car. Check out the SVE Mongoose Billet Aluminum Short Throw Shifter for your 1983-2001 Mustang with a T5 or T45 Transmission! Item #SVE-7210A MPN# 555-7353. Here's some info on another person who broke theirs. Shift lever, Lokar, Billet Aluminum, 10″ (3/8″-16 thread) Direct bolt on billet aluminum shifter lever. DX, DX-G, LX, LX-S, EX, EX-L, and Si), works with both 5-speed R18s and 6-speed K20s, and reduces shift throw by 35% to 45%. The TSB calls for replacing the current fork with on of the 3 forks available based on measurements of the current fork and its travel. Description. 5th shift fork fits world class ONLY. -Aluminum Forks-Internal stops (no bent forks)-BEEFY gears Benefits of the T45:-Single rail shift mechanism-99 and later versions got the upgraded blocker rings too-Can swap an upgraded one into an earlier car without having to do the OSS thing I personally think the 3650 with the. 0 shifter •Spec billet steel flywheel •Spec 2+ clutch. Description. This CNC machined billet aluminum shifter features a shorter throw than stock, adjustable stops (to prevent shift fork breakage), adjustable detent spring pressure for precise shifting, and an adjustable handle. Typical casting numbers found on the T176 main case can be C-2604203 or c-2604206. T45 Shifters. Get Your Shift Together. Shift handles and knobs Shifters Gear and apparel If you don't know what you need, call our technical sales staff at 931-646-4836. Do the steel upgrade as suggested. Shop for discount Tremec 5 Speed Transmission here. Tremec Ford Mustang Cobra GT T45 billet 3/4 shift fork bronze pads. T45 issues have been reported from a number of different sources indicating that transmission has design issues. AMP T45 5 Speed Billet Aluminum 3rd 4th Gear Shift Fork. I saw the shift forks, the shift rod which the forks run on and the shifter mechanism on the top side. Quick view Compare T5/T45 Small Billet Bronze Fork Pad T528 $7. Its decent top speed Its 45 mm 20KL, which bears striking similarities to the gun of the MS-1 which is also mounted on the other tier III and IV Russian premium lights, possesses a. Description. Product Reviews. Ford Gm Chevy Tremec World Class T5 Shift Fork Bronze Fork Pad Kit. It's the shift fork. Hurst Billet/Plus shifters are designed by engineers with the best equipment and technology available. Allstate Gear brings you top-of-the-line Tremec 3650 5-speed transmission parts for repairing your Ford Mustang. Manual Transmission Shift Fork Insert Manual Transmission Shift Fork Insert; Tremec/borg Warner T5/t45/t56; black; 8 In. [sr] Billet 10 Bent Shifter Handle Lever For Tremec T5 T45 T56 /hurst /mustang Tremec Transmission - $53. t45 & t56 transmission 3-4 synchro spring & key set solid steel fits mustang corvette camaro firebird viper etc (t56-k3s) Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best). I had the T45 in my 97 mustang opened 3 times, getting rebuilt once for a total of 248k miles (and counting with a new owner). We have include information on how to identify individual transmissions, application information, model year, detailed kit and part availability by transmission type. •T45 rebuilt with Hanlon Motorsports rebuild kit and shift forks •Pro 5. This is our new 3rd-4th gear high strength 7075-T6 billet aluminum R-series transmission shift fork!. The Fork is a wearable item and can bend/ break like the one pictured. An Elite Tremec Transmission Distributor, making us the best source for all of your T-5, T-45, T-56, T-56 Magnum, TKO-500, TKO-600, 3650 and 6060 transmission needs. T56 3-4 Shift Fork Heavy Duty W Bronze Fork Pads T56 Tnec0843. -Aluminum Forks-Internal stops (no bent forks)-BEEFY gears Benefits of the T45:-Single rail shift mechanism-99 and later versions got the upgraded blocker rings too-Can swap an upgraded one into an earlier car without having to do the OSS thing I personally think the 3650 with the. Fits T-5 and T-45. The T45 is rounded on the top, just like a T5 top cover. Regular price $209 95 $209. Here's some info on another person who broke theirs. Shop for discount Tremec 5 Speed Transmission here. 50 (83-04 Mustang lever). Shift Fork, R-series, 3rd/4th Gear. The stamped 1-2 and 3-4 keys are being replaced with billet ones as shown below. Silly that the factory T56 uses paper lined blockers and plastic keys/pads. --There is one T45 or so torx bolt towards the top of the shift tower to remove. Ford Mustang T45 3rd/4th gear billet aluminum shift fork with bronze fork pads Fits 1996-2001 T45 5 speed in Cobra or GT Never break a 3/4 shift fork again!!!. Omix-Ada 18676. T45 Shift Forks & Pads. DX, DX-G, LX, LX-S, EX, EX-L, and Si), works with both 5-speed R18s and 6-speed K20s, and reduces shift throw by 35% to 45%. In 1998, the 3-4 shift fork was improved. Register; Log in; Wishlist (0); US Dollar. Its holding up well. Mar 20, 2013 · Chances are your factory shift fork is broken and needs to be replaced. Do the steel upgrade as suggested. Standard 2-Bolt Flange Measuring 7/8 in. The problem with the T45s is that if you beef up the shift forks, the input shaft breaks, or the synchros go. This fork should replace the following Service Procedure for details. Or, you can purchase their complete installation kit that includes their HYDRAMAX hydraulic release bearing for T5, T56, Magnum, TKO, T45 or TR3650 along with all. You can find them anywhere from $1000 to $1500 plus shipping and core charge, depending what you want in them for part (standard or HD). Ford Mustang Gt T45 Tremec Transmission Shift Fork Rails 5 Speed 4. T 5 Shift Fork Insert Pad SET OF 6 Fits ALL T5 T4 WC NWC 4 amp; 5 Transmission: $19. on Liberty’s Gears…. 6l w/ t45) Ford clutch fork (order for 2000 GT 4. The forks are made of a metal that can't bent but it breaks easily, well at least my T-45 is like that. The bike clocked in at 270lbs with almost a full tank. Product Reviews. Get Your Shift Together. Customers Also Viewed. It offers good gear ratios, overdrive for cruising the highways, and at just 75 lbs. 00 Read More Nv4500 Shift Top Cover W/ Forks 96-up Chevy Gmc Shift Tower, Handle, Spacer Kit - $659. GEARSTAR is a leading provider of automatic high-performance transmissions and torque converters in Ohio. Tremec Tr3650 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission Cnc Billet Bronze Fork Pad Kit. The billet shifters have a tighter feel and have adjustable end stops to prevent bent forks. An Elite Tremec Transmission Distributor, making us the best source for all of your T-5, T-45, T-56, T-56 Magnum, TKO-500, TKO-600, 3650 and 6060 transmission needs. They have upgraded forks which are wider and thicker, but upgraded shift forks for T45. Bought these after discovering their existence on a BBS to replace all the plastic shift linkage bushings on my Tremec TR3650 5-speed manual trans (have a Barton Short Throw shifter & Blowfish Racing V2 Remote Shifter Bracket already installed on this trans in my '09 GT to eliminate trans gear selector shaft bind due to engine movement from hi TQ) to eliminate any play in shifter linkage from. They tend to get old, brittle, and fall off. Shift Fork, R-series, 3rd/4th Gear. Fuel system •Custom fuel system with A1000 pump •80. Gm Ford Dodge Borg Warner Tremec T56 Transmission 5-6 Iron Steel Shift Fork. Upgraded the main shift finger, carbon lined blocking rings, and bronze shift fork pads. Top it off with a black, white, billet, or leather shift knob for the perfect grip to suit your needs. 1-2 & 3-4 shift forks fit non world & world class. 00) Bronze Shift Fork Pads. Steeda's Tri-Ax shifters for the Tremec T5 and T45 transmissions will give you smooth and precise shifts. Hurst Billet/Plus shifters are designed by engineers with the best equipment and technology available. As far as wearable parts go the shift forks are pretty cheap and easy to replace. The wheels are 19-inch front and rear with billet hubs and lightweight rims. The short throw shifter incorporates adjustable positive stops which prevent over extending the shift lever, preventing costly transmission damage. Vms Billet Adjustable Shifter Handle Arm Lever Tremec T-56 Tko-500 And Shift Knob. Mar 20, 2013 · Chances are your factory shift fork is broken and needs to be replaced. I have never had an issue with any of the parts I've used. Some early non world class applications the keys will need to be ground for proper fitment. This is what shift forks look like when damaged from a driver trying to force the transmission into gear. Getting it back in requires proper use of four letter words and lots of /patience Remove 13mm bolts to split the case. Steeda manufactures these shifters from CNC-machined billet aluminum to ensure performance and durability. Upgraded – Synchronized. Of course, the 5-6 fork is smaller still, but hard shifts into overdrive are rare. Manual Transmission Shift Fork Insert Manual Transmission Shift Fork Insert; Tremec/borg Warner T5/t45/t56; black; 8 In. 00) Bronze Shift Fork Pads. Remote style "J" shift versions are problematic. " A basic Stage 1 rebuild goes for approximately $1,500 and he adds new shift forks and replaces the normal wearable items. Customers Also Viewed. Customer Questions & Answers. Self-centering alignment improves 2nd to 3rd up-shift gear changes to reduce the chance of “missed shifts”. Regular price. Quick view. 00) Mustang t5 5 speed transmission reverse backup gear linkage shift rod fork(US $34. 62 overdrive is the way to go for any stick shift modular. You could locate cars available on social media sites, in your paper, as well as specifically at your neighborhood car dealerships. 24 Transfer Case Range Shift Fork Pad Set. Improves Shifts. Ford Mustang T45 1st/2nd gear billet aluminum shift fork. Fits all model T45 units. 95) Mustang t-5 top cover transmission bolts 1993 1987 1986(US $18. Free shipping: Time left: 18d 16h 52m: Billet Sync Keys Kit, T56 T5 T45 3/4, 5/6 rev Camaro Synchronizer Race Viper. Do the steel upgrade as suggested. We are your T45 parts warehouse! Never break a 1/2 shift fork again!. I saw the shift forks, the shift rod which the forks run on and the shifter mechanism on the top side. With a "broken" fork you wont be able to shift, I f**ked up my fork for 3 and 4 gear. The forks are made of a metal that can't bent but it breaks easily, well at least my T-45 is like that. T45, 5th-Reverse Fork, Medium Throw (Gold Stripe) (1381-596-003) Reviews. Highly recommend. Quality 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction. Billet Aluminum. com for your Borg Warner T45 Insert Kit. --There is one T45 or so torx bolt towards the top of the shift tower to remove. Quick view Add to Cart. " A basic Stage 1 rebuild goes for approximately $1,500 and he adds new shift forks and replaces the normal wearable items. (a now-defunct company from Saint-Hubert, Quebec). Shift Balls. Steel 3/4 shift fork, billet keys, bronze 1-4 fork pads and carbon blockers will let it handle around 700hp reliably. 2695 Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM, Sat by appt. 6 swap all stock 67' mustang gt coupe 88' ranger, just a clean ass truck 48' jeep cj2 the work hogg. + New OEM yamaha banshee YFZ350 shift forks shifter transmission. The positives are plentiful though. Ford Mustang T45 5 speed 3/4 billet shift fork MADE IN THE USA from high quality billet aluminum Virtually eliminates chance of breaking a shift fork again. Unfortunately, the 1996 and 1997 Mustang have a weaker 3/4 shift fork. Power Adders •Vortech S Trim custom 8 rib with FMIC 16psi. Our Billet Shift Forks will spring back close to the original position if you must chop the throttle, leave the gas valve in the off position, or have any other emergency with an automatic transmission. These shifters provide a more precise shift and allows for quicker shifting without drastically changing the overall driving experience. MT82 6 speed transmission; Ford Mustang T45 3rd/4th gear billet aluminum shift fork. Customer Questions & Answers. Upgraded – Synchronized. Rear End •4. T45 Shifters. In our case, we swapped out an old broke T45 transmission for a new Tremec TR3650 only to have something else break. Typical casting numbers found on the T176 main case can be C-2604203 or c-2604206. The T176 features a conventional "H" shift pattern, with reverse being towards the passenger and down. Collection by Rian Duminy. It is compatible with all 8th generation Honda Civic trim levels (i. MT82 6 speed transmission; Ford Mustang T45 3rd/4th gear billet aluminum shift fork. Numerous custom parts are available for the T-45 to resolve the inherent issues that were never resolved by the manufacturer. Ford Gm Chevy Tremec World Class T5 Shift Fork Bronze Fork Pad Kit. Its decent top speed Its 45 mm 20KL, which bears striking similarities to the gun of the MS-1 which is also mounted on the other tier III and IV Russian premium lights, possesses a. AMP Drivetrain TR3550/TKO Billet Shift Finger TKOBSF $57. Six Shooter Shift Knob For both automatic & manual transmission Fits shifter stems from 5/16" ~ 9/16" (8mm ~15mm) Diameter: 1 3/4" Height: 4 1/4" Adaptors and instruction Included Quantity: 1 PC 100% Brand New. The only thing I have ever broken in a T45 is the 3-4 shift fork, and you can buy a replacement one made of billet aluminum for around $100. View Details Lokar Msl622d Goolsby Edition Alum Borg. Do what you want but with the knowledge I have now and the experience. Designed for a shorter and quicker shift, Hurst Billet / Plus shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism to reduce the throw by approximately 30% and provide a positive and secure feel when shifting. They have upgraded forks which are wider and thicker, but upgraded shift forks for T45. Self-centering alignment improves 2nd to 3rd up-shift gear changes to reduce the chance of “missed shifts”. FORD GM BORG Warner Tremec T56 transmission input shaft bearing with race - $37. com for your Borg Warner T45 Insert Kit. Stick shift and clutch. Rebuilds typically include an upgraded steel 3-4 fork along with rugged billet steel keyways to replace the factory aluminum pieces. These plastic pads are what ride against the sliders. AMP Drivetrain TR3550/TKO Billet Shift Finger TKOBSF $57. T45 Clutch (10. T45 issues have been reported from a number of different sources indicating that transmission has design issues. (a now-defunct company from Saint-Hubert, Quebec). Tremec Tr3650 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission Cnc Billet Bronze Fork Pad Kit. If it moves further then back to the normal stopping point of the shifter then your shift fork is done for. com NMRA MM 8 N/A 97 Cobra [email protected](1. Read more. Product Reviews. Top cover casting numbers like C-2604208 are common. They have been designed specifically for the more aggressive tuner who demands the most extreme shifter in terms of both looks and performance. What fluid you recommend for a tr3650? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 4 of 4 Posts. The White Lightning Revolution is available in American Powertrain ProFit transmission kits or can be purchased separately for your TKO, T5, T45, TR3650 5-speed. Vms Billet Adjustable Shifter Handle Arm Lever Tremec T-56 Tko-500 And Shift Knob. Mt82 shift fork upgrade.